Saturday, November 8, 2014

Personal Selling and Sales Management

Guess among other companies, uses personal selling to persuade a potential customer to purchase its products. This face to face interaction has helped all of us find, and persuaded us to buy a product.  If you were to visit the Guess store, and you were looking to buy lets say a purse, someone that's working that floor would come over to help you pick out and buy purse that best matches your style and they may also recommend accessories  that goes along with it. Guess sales clerk are well trained in encouraging sales, from having the right attitude, the perfect appearance and the specialized knowledge of all Guess product of the season. This year I went to Guess to buy a purse for light everyday use like to run errands and the sales clerk gave me advice on which purse based off my style. I was able to evaluate each purse that was likely to meet my needs. The employee was warm and able to answer any questions I had for each purse and the price as well I took that into consideration. My whole interactive experience at Guess was very enjoyable and informative. This showed me that Guess has promotional mix in personal selling has helped the company not only increase its sales but also boost the potential of developing a long term relationship with their consumers.



No comments:

Post a Comment